The Africa APPG exists to facilitate mutually beneficial relationships between Africa and the UK and works to further undertsanding within UK parliament of contemporary African and Pan-African matters. Through its inquiries, meetings, public events and reports, the group critically engages with a wide range of topics and ideas in the political and policy space. The APPG prioritises engaging with African voices, diaspora and interests to promote African-led development agendas. And with a membership of over 200 parliamentarians from across-parties and houses, it is one of the largest and most active APPGs in UK parliament.
- UK-Africa trade post-Brexit- this is in follow up to the APPG report on the subject published in February 2017 and available here
- Policy & invetsment to support trade within Africa and Africa's industrialisation
- Tech innovation in Africa for trade, accountability and good governance
- UK-Africa Visas for a positive working relationship
- Strengthening parliamentary and democratic oversight and the role of civil society
- Creative economy in Africa